Anti-Slip Decking Oil
ANTI-SLIP EFFECT DECKING-OIL
Satin anti-slip top coat for decking finished with Osmo Decking Oil. Contains a highly compressed organic non-slip additive, which is evenly distributed in the coating and prevents slips. Protects against mould, algae and fungal growth.
Advantages and benefits:
- Slip resistant surface ideal for Canadian climate
- Highly compressed organic non-slip additive
- Produces a satin finish which is extremely water resistant and dirt repellent
- Preventative protection against algae and fungal decay
- Reduces wood swelling and shrinkage
- Microporous finish will not peel, crack, flake or blister
Application Instructions > Anti-Slip Decking Oil
Prior to using, please ensure the product is stirred thoroughly.
Use as a protective top coat for deck oil, not suitable by itself.
- If possible apply the first coat on all sides of the decking boards before installation
- Use an Osmo 150mm Decking Brush to apply the Anti-Slip Decking Oil thinly and evenly, along the wood grain over the top of Osmo Decking Oil
- Allow 10 to 12 hours drying time
|Colours||430 Clear Satin|
|Approx. Coverage||258ft²/L (24m²/L) with one coat|
|Approx. Dry Time||8-10 hrs|
|Number of Coats||1 coat|
Product Data Sheets
Have a question? Call us on 1-844-OSMOCAN (676-6226)
Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm EST