INTENSIVE CLEANING FOR FINISHED SURFACES
Osmo Intensive Cleaner is ideal as an alternative to sanding wooden surfaces previously treated with oils and waxes, e.g. wooden flooring or furniture, and is also suitable for cleaning plastics, stainless steel and other waterproof surfaces.
Advantages and benefits:
- A special concentrate for intensive cleaning without sanding
- Designed for use on all oiled and waxed wooden floors and surfaces
- Highly effective, lightly alkaline cleaning agent
- Removes interior and exterior organic and inorganic dirt and stains
- Ideal for cleaning oiled and waxed surfaces prior to finishing
Application Instructions > Intensive Cleaner
Prior to using, please ensure the product is stirred thoroughly.
Remove dirt with a hand brush from the surface.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply cleaning solution to the dirty area, loosen dirt deposits and afterwards remove these with clear water.
- Mixing ratio 1: 20 for intensive cleaning prior to reoiling and 1:10 for stripping back Polyx®-Oil surfaces. For
machine applications on flooring, we recommend the use of a single disc machine (e.g. Osmo FloorXcenter) with a red pad for intensive cleaning and green pads for stripping.
- Remove dirt deposits with Osmo Micro-Mop Plush or a lint-free cotton cloth.
- After drying, recoat oiled or waxed surfaces with an appropriate Osmo wood finish, e.g. Osmo Polyx®-Oil.
|Application Temp.||+5°C to 35°C|
|Approx. Coverage||1 litre covers approx. 320-1050 ft² (30-100 m²) depending on the amount of dirt and stains|
|Approx. Dry Time||30 - 40 minutes|
|Number of Coats||N/A|
Product Data Sheets
Have a question? Call us on 1-844-OSMOCAN (676-6226)
Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm EST