One Coat Only HS Plus
$2.00 – $194.00
HIGH COVERAGE THAT SAVES TIME AND MONEY
- Only one coat is required – saves time and money
- Doubled coverage due to high solids content
- Safe for animals and plants once dry
- Ideal for children’s exterior play sets and garden furniture
- Natural wood grain remains visible
- Dirt, Weather and UV resistant
- Reduces wood swelling and shrinkage
- Microporous, breathable finish does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for future applications
+5°C to 35°C
26m²/L (280ft2/L) with one coat
|Approx. Dry Time||
|Number of Coats||
9211 White Spruce, 9212 White Poplar, 9221 Pine, 9232 Mahogany, 9234 Scandinavian Red, 9235 Red Cedar, 9236 Larch, 9241 Oak, 9242 Fir Green, 9261 Walnut, 9262 Teak, 9264 Rosewood, 9271 Ebony
2.5L, 750mL, Sample Sachet (5mL)
Ensure that the wood surface to be treated is clean, dry (maximum moisture content 20%) and free from dust, dirt or any other surface contaminants.
- Old paints and varnishes must be fully removed with a suitable paint and varnish remover prior to application of Osmo One Coat Only
- Old microporous stains need only be cleaned or lightly sanded
- Remove any mould or algal growth
- For wood that has turned silver / grey due to weathering, pre-treat with Osmo Wood Reviver Gel
- Fill any holes or imperfections in the wood
Always do a test area before starting any project to check suitability and compatibility. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions on the tin at all times.
Osmo One Coat Only HS Plus should be brush or roller applied only. It is not suitable for spray application. Stir well before and during use for a consistent finish.
- Apply Osmo One Coat with an Osmo Brush or Osmo Microfibre Roller
- If using a brush, only dip the brush a little into the tin and apply very thinly along the wood grain
- Apply the product thoroughly and evenly, and allow to dry for approximately 12 hours with good ventilation
- Remove any excess product immediately with a clean lint-free cloth
Please Note: If applied too thickly, this product may leave shiny areas. However, these shiny areas will weather naturally within a short period of time, leaving an even, satin-matt appearance.
For windows or other surfaces exposed to weathering, apply a coat of Osmo UV Protection Oil Extra over One Coat HS Plus when fully dry. This will give the surface a slightly satin appearance and improved durability of the finish. If possible apply to all sides of the wood.
Light marks and dirt can be removed by cleaning the affected surface with a mixture of water and Osmo Wash And Care.