- Cleans and regenerates the wood at the same time
- Maintains protected surfaces without extensive treatment
- Easy to use for occasional or regular usage
- Replenishes natural hard waxes, without forming a film on the surface
- Suitable for domestic and commercial use
- Liquid Wax Cleaner can also be used to enhance the sheen level of the surface
LIQUID WAX CLEANER
$30.00 – $49.00
INTENSIVE CLEANING AND SURFACE REFRESHING
Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner is specially designed for initial cleaning, occasionally refreshing and maintenance of wooden floors, furniture and wood treated with Osmo Polyx®-Oil as well as most other conventional wood finishes. Based on natural vegetable waxes – regenerates and cleans the surface at the same time. It is easy to use and allows a quick and economical application.
+5°C to 35°C
Up to 100m²/L (1000ft²/L)
|Approx. Dry Time||
3029 Clear, 3087 White
Surfaces to be treated should be dry and dust-free. Wipe with a damp mop or lint-free cloth before applying Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner.
Floor surfaces that are prone to heavier traffic, such as commercial areas, should be damp mopped with Osmo Wash And Care and an Osmo Micro Mop, then buffed dry prior to application of Liquid Wax Cleaner.
Always do a test area before starting any project to assess compatibility and end result. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions on the tin at all times. Shake the container thoroughly before use.
- Pour a small amount of Liquid Wax Cleaner onto an Osmo Active Fibre Cloth or other lint-free cloth / mop
- Apply to the wood surface thinly and work into the area to be cleaned
- For deep stains, scuffs and minor scratches, lightly abrade the affected area with a finishing pad or scotch pad to remove the mark, stain or scratch, then work Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner into the affected area
Re-application of Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner is recommended 2 to 3 times a year, depending on wear of the wood surface. Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner can be buffed to slightly enhance the sheen level of floors and other oiled surfaces if required.
By applying hard waxes (carnauba and candelilla waxes) regularly, the surface is refreshed, and resistance to cracks and wear is improved. However, it is absolutely necessary to return the required oil components of Osmo Polyx Oil to the surface within the course of one year.