- A professional, ready-to-use system for the maintenance of oiled interior wooden flooring
- Suitable for softwood and hardwood floors
- Includes 1L bottle of Osmo Wash And Care, 0.4L spray tin of Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner, 3 specialised cleaning cloths and an abrasive pad
- Perfect for wooden floors finished with Osmo Polyx Oil and other Hard Wax Oils
- You cannot add "Spray Cleaner" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Floor Maintenance Kit
ALL-IN-ONE KIT FOR KEEPING PERFECT FLOORS
This kit contains everything you need to maintain your wood floors finished with Osmo. Osmo Wash and Care (8016) is a concentrated floor cleaning liquid that is easy to apply and is ideally suited for wooden, cork, plastic and PVC floors. It can be used on floors that have been oiled, waxed or varnished. Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner Spray is an easy-to-use spray cleaner which cleans and regenerates wooden surfaces, linoleum, cork, plastic, marble and unglazed tiles that have previously been waxed or oiled. Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner 3029 is also available in 500ml and 1ltr size tins (non-spray version). The supplied abrasive pad can be used to help remove minor scratches, scuffs or dirt from waxed or oiled floors prior to cleaning and renovation. This kit also comes with 3 soft, lint-free cleaning cloths, perfect for use with the floor cleaning products included within the kit or as stand alone cloths for dry wiping oiled or waxed floors and furniture.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||14 × 13 × 21.5 in|
Remove any loose dirt and grit from the floor surface to be cleaned. Give floors a once over with a vacuum prior to application.
Always do a small test area before starting any project and follow the manufacturer’s instructions on the container at all times.
- Add Osmo Wash and Care to water (1 capful of Wash and Care per litre of water)
- Clean the floor with a damp (not wet) mop and wipe dry immediately with the abrasive pad.
- Next apply Liquid Wax Cleaner Spray evenly over the wood floor surface and massage into the wood using the specialised cleaning cloths provided
When this cleaning system is applied regularly, it helps to keep floors resistant to dirt and signs of wear. For full instructions refer to Maintenance Instructions guide provided.
If floors cleaned with the Osmo Floor Maintenance Kit become dirty or dusty over time, simply repeat the steps laid out in the Preparation and Application sections above.