- A 100% natural hair bristle brush for the application of Osmo oils
- High quality beech wood head and robust backing plate
- Soft tips give fine control in achieving the desired effect
- Makes short work of large areas
- Ideal for use with Osmo Telescopic Handle
FLOOR BRUSH WITH HANDLE
$57.00 – $104.00
Osmo Floor Brush is ideal for the application of Osmo wood finishes to all wooden flooring. We recommend using it in conjunction with the Osmo Telescopic Handle for ease of application, especially for hard to reach areas.
In addition to interior floors, the Osmo Floor Brush is perfect for applying Osmo wood finishes to wooden garden decking, and this brush is also available as part of the Osmo Decking Brush Set.
- Looking for a different type of brush? See the full range of Osmo brushes
15 3/4" (400mm), 5 9/10" (150mm), 8 7/10" (220mm)
As a general rule, we recommend that surfaces should be clean and dry, and that all traces of dust and dirt be removed with a broom or vacuum cleaner before applying a wood finish.
The necessity of sanding and removing previous finishes from the surface to be worked on will depend on the oil, wax or varnish used (see product instructions for guidance on this).
- Simply dip your Osmo Floor Brush into the oil or other product you are using, being careful not to overfill it, then brush evenly along the wood grain
- Any surplus should be removed immediately to ensure an even finish
Osmo Brush Cleaner and Thinner has been designed specifically for cleaning brushes which have been used to apply Osmo wood finishes.