- A high quality soft tip brush for the application of wood oils
- Ideal for both professional and DIY use
- Flat, straight edge construction, perfect for corners and edging
- Ergonomic wooden handle for comfort and durability
- Sturdy metal bristle brace reduces bristle loss during application
- Bristles are made from a high quality synthetic mix for a perfect finish every time
100mm, 25mm, 50mm, 60mm
As a general rule, we recommend that surfaces should be clean and dry, and that all traces of dust and dirt be removed with a broom or vacuum cleaner before applying a wood finish.
The necessity of sanding and removing previous finishes from the surface to be worked on will depend on the oil, wax or varnish used (see product instructions for guidance on this).
- Simply dip your Osmo Soft Tip Brush into the oil or other product you are using, being careful not to overfill it, then brush evenly along the wood grain
- Any surplus should be removed immediately to ensure an even finish
Osmo Brush Cleaner and Thinner has been designed specifically for cleaning brushes which have been used to apply Osmo wood oils.