- An end grain sealer suitable for use on exterior decking, cladding and roof soffits
- Water and dirt-repellent
- Seals end grain to protect against cracks resulting from weathering
- Minimises water absorption through cut ends
- Prevents timber drying out at end grains
- Helps to prevent wood swelling and shrinkage
- Dries to a clear finish
- Based on a blend of natural plant oils and waxes
End Grain Sealing Wax
$2.00 – $36.50
Osmo End Grain Sealing Wax is perfect for all exterior wood projects where the end grain requires protection from weathering and water ingress. Ideally suited for use as a decking end grain sealer, this product is compatible with other products in the Osmo exterior wood finishes range.
Please Note: This product should only be applied to end grains. Do not use Osmo End Grain Sealing Wax on large areas.
375mL, Sample Sachet (5mL)
|Number of Coats||
Up to 5m² per litre
|Approx. Dry Time||
Timber end grain should be clean, dry and free from surface contaminates that may form a barrier or seal.
How To Apply Osmo End Grain Sealing Wax
Always do a small test area before starting any project to assess compatibility and end result. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions on the tin at all times.
- Apply End Grain Sealing Wax generously to end grains with an Osmo Soft Tip Brush
- For optimal protection for strongly absorbing end grains, apply the sealing wax two times wet-in-wet or, after drying, carry out a second coat
- Wipe away any excess wax from other areas with a clean, lint-free cloth
For routine maintenance, simply re-apply Osmo End Grain Sealing Wax to exposed end grain as and when required