- Efficient and even application of Osmo wood finishes over large areas
- Made in Germany: High quality tool without burrs or sharp edges
- Double sided: one flexible side, one firm side.
- Easy clean-up – just wipe with a rag/cloth or Osmo Easy Clean wipes
- Can be disassembled completely for thorough cleaning
TROWEL FOR THE APPLICATION OF HIGH SOLID WOOD FINISHES
High quality, double-bladed trowel for the application of High Solid finishes. Used in large sweeping “figure 8” movements to spread finish across the wood surface. Has two blades, one flexible (for initial application) and firm (for excess removal).
No sharp edges or burrs; the trowel can be disassembled completely with a screwdriver and stainless steel portions can be thoroughly cleaned with Osmo Brush Cleaner and Thinner 8000.
|Dimensions||27.5 × 18 × 2.5 in|
270mm x 140mm
When using Osmo Double-Sided Trowel, apply some oil to the wood substrate you are working on and spread it evenly across the wood surface with the scraper. Follow instructions for the specific oil you are using regarding how thinly/thickly to apply, how many coats are required, drying time etc.
Use Osmo Brush Cleaner and Thinner to remove traces of Polyx Oil from Osmo Double-Sided Trowel after use.